China Tours >> Guilin
Tour Packages >> Golf Trip
5 Days Guilin Golf Tour: Twin Peak
Golf And Merryland Golf
Tour Code: GLT_12
||Arrival of Guilin - Twin
Upon your arrival in Guilin,
our guide and driver will meet you at the Guilin airport
according to your flight schedule. After claiming your
luggage, you will easily find our guide holding a welcome
sign with your name on it. Then the guide and drive will
accompany you to check in your hotel in Twin Peak Golf.
Stay tonight in Twin Peak Golf Resort Hotel ****.
||Twin Peak Golf - Guilin
Play 18 holes golf. Check in to hotel
in Guilin city center in the afternoon.
Stay tonight in Sheraton Hotel *****.
||Guilin - Li River Cruise
- Yangshuo - Guilin (Breakfast,
08:10 Our guide and driver will meet
you at your hotel. Drive to Zhujiang Pier which takes
50 minutes. Cruise down the Li
River to Yangshuo
which takes 3.5-4 hours depending on water level. Have
lunch on board. Disembark your ship when arriving Yangshuo
at 14:00-15:00. Have a stroll over the West Street of
Yangshuo, tour to the countryside, then drive 1.5 hours
back to Guilin.
Stay tonight in Sheraton Hotel *****.
||Guilin - Merryland Golf
Drive 45 minutes to Merryland golf club
and play 18 holes golf. Merryland is the only one in China
with 18 holes foothill course of international standard.
Stay tonight in Merryland Forest Resort Hotel ******.
Golf: It is the only one in China with 18 holes foothill
course of international standard. Following American USGA
regulation, Merryland golf course has a golf path of 7073
yard and 72 par.
||Merryland Golf - Guilin
- Departure (Breakfast,
Drive back to Guilin. Visit the Reed
Flute Cave, the Seven Star Park and the Elephant Trunk
Hill. Transfer to Guilin airport for your departure, end
Flute Cave: The largest and most impressive cave in
Guilin, you will see many beautiful stalactites &
Star Park: A beautiful park which covers 120 hectares
and includes peaks, rivers, caves, gardens and relics.
Trunk Hill: Situated majestically at the southeast
of Guilin city and west bank of Li River, Elephant Trunk
Hill is regarded as the symbol of Guilin landscape.
Hotel Accommodation For This Tour
|Twin Peak Golf
||Twin Peak Golf Resort Hotel
||Merryland Forest Resort Hotel
Please send us an email and provide the information
below so that we can quote precisely for the above tour.
1. The number of adults and the number of children in your party.
If there are children under 12 years, they can enjoy the preferential
2. Your approximate travel date.
3. The code of the tour that you are interested in. Each tour has
a code, you can find it above - at the top of the page where the tour
4. Hotel choice for your tour (luxury or standard or comfortable hotels).
5. If you would like us to tailor make a new tour for you that is
different from the above tour, please let us know your requests.
Tour Price Inclusion
1. Hotel accommodation: The hotel is based on two
persons sharing one twin standard room with private facilities.
2. Meals: Daily American or Chinese breakfast at the hotel, Chinese
lunch or dinner in local Chinese restaurant as specified in the itinerary.
3. Private Transport: Private transport between airport or railway
station and hotel and all the sights by air-conditioned vehicle. The
above private guided tour is for you exclusively. No other participants
will be in your group and you will not take part into any tours of
others on land services.
4. Entrance tickets: The main entrance tickets for the sights mentioned.
5. Guiding service: All normal sightseeing tours in each city with
English-speaking guide and admission fees where applicable.
6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. We highly
recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you
country of origin.
Tour Price Exclusion
1. Visa Fees: Charge of obtaining your visa to enter
2. Charge of arrival and departure: The international or domestic
air / train charge of arrival and departure.
3. Single Room Supplement: Should a twin room is needed by a single
guest, supplement of the twin room will be charged.
What is single supplement? - The hotel
is based on double occupancy. If the visitor travels alone or the
number of the travelers is odd (such as 3, 5, 7...), who stays in
one single room has to pay the single room supplement. As the hotel
is on double occupancy.
4. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry,
drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities or sightseeing, overweight
baggage charges or meals not indicated, ect.
5. Optional Programs: Optional programs which are not specified in
the above itinerary.
6. Tips to guides and drivers: Depending on their service, it's up
to you, entirely voluntary.