Guilin Tours >> Guilin
Tour Packages >> Golf Trip
4 Days Guilin Merryland Golf Tour
Li River, Yangshuo
Tour Code: GLT_13
||Arrival of Guilin
Upon your arrival in Guilin,
our tour guide will meet you at Guilin airport, after
claiming your luggage, you will easily find our guide
holding a welcome sign with your name on it. Transfer
to your hotel.
Stay tonight in Royal Garden Hotel *****.
||Guilin - Merryland Golf
Transfer to Merryland golf club and play
golf (18 holes). Merryland is the only one in China with
18 holes foothill course of international standard.
Stay tonight in Merryland Forest Resort Hotel ******.
Golf: It is the only one in China with 18 holes
foothill course of international standard. Following
American USGA regulation, Merryland golf course
has a golf path of 7073 yard and 72 par.
||Merryland Golf - Guilin
Drive to Guilin. Visit the Reed Flute
Cave, the Seven Star Park and the Elephant Trunk Hill.
Stay tonight in Royal Garden Hotel *****.
Flute Cave: The largest and most impressive
cave in Guilin, you will see many beautiful stalactites
Star Park: A beautiful park which covers 120
hectares and includes peaks, rivers, caves, gardens
Trunk Hill: Situated majestically at the southeast
of Guilin city and west bank of Li River, Elephant
Trunk Hill is regarded as the symbol of Guilin landscape.
||Guilin - Li River Cruise
- Yangshuo - Departure (Breakfast,
Drive to Zhujiang Pier which takes 1
hour, cruise down the Li
River to Yangshuo,
the cruise takes 3-4 hours. Enjoy the most beautiful landscape
in China, have lunch on board. Disembark your ship when
arriving Yangshuo. Have a stroll over the West Street
of Yangshuo, tour to the countryside, then transfer to
airport and see you off.
Hotel Accommodation For This Tour
Please send us an email and provide the information
below so that we can quote precisely for the above tour.
1. The number of adults and the number of children in your party.
If there are children under 12 years, they can enjoy the preferential
2. Your approximate travel date.
3. The code of the tour that you are interested in. Each tour has
a code, you can find it above - at the top of the page where the tour
4. Hotel choice for your tour (luxury or standard or comfortable hotels).
5. If you would like us to tailor make a new tour for you that is
different from the above tour, please let us know your requests.
Tour Price Inclusion
1. Hotel accommodation: The hotel is based on two
persons sharing one twin standard room with private facilities.
2. Meals: Daily American or Chinese breakfast at the hotel, Chinese
lunch or dinner in local Chinese restaurant as specified in the itinerary.
3. Private Transport: Private transport between airport or railway
station and hotel and all the sights by air-conditioned vehicle. The
above private guided tour is for you exclusively. No other participants
will be in your group and you will not take part into any tours of
others on land services.
4. Entrance tickets: The main entrance tickets for the sights mentioned.
5. Guiding service: All normal sightseeing tours in each city with
English-speaking guide and admission fees where applicable.
6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. We highly
recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you
country of origin.
1. Visa Fees: Charge of obtaining your visa to enter
2. Charge of arrival and departure: The international or domestic
air / train charge of arrival and departure.
3. Single Room Supplement: Should a twin room is needed by a single
guest, supplement of the twin room will be charged.
What is single supplement? - The hotel
is based on double occupancy. If the visitor travels alone or the
number of the travelers is odd (such as 3, 5, 7...), who stays in
one single room has to pay the single room supplement. As the hotel
is on double occupancy.
4. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry,
drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities or sightseeing, overweight
baggage charges or meals not indicated, ect.
5. Optional Programs: Optional programs which are not specified in
the above itinerary.
6. Tips to guides and drivers: Depending on their service, it's up
to you, entirely voluntary.