Tours >> Guilin Packag
Tour >> City Trips & Li River Boat Cruise
Travel To Longsheng Yangshuo
China Tour: Guilin, Yangshuo And Longsheng Terraced
Tour Code: GLT_03
||Arrival of Guilin - Longsheng
Upon your arrival in Guilin,
our tour guide will meet you at Guilin airport. After claiming
your luggage, you will easily find our guide holding a welcome
sign with your name on it. Drive 2.5 hours to Longsheng by private
air-conditioned vehicle. Stay tonight in hotel in Longji.
This tour requires your arrival time not later than 15:00
|| Longji - Guilin
Visit the Dragon-Back Terraced Fields
and villages of Miao, Yao People. Back to Guilin in the
afternoon. Visit the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant
Terraced Fields: They were first built in the Yuan
dynasty and completed in the Qing dynasty by Zhuang people.
The terraced fields are built along the slope winding
from the riverside up to the mountaintop, with the highest
place of an elevation of 885m and the lowest 380m.
Flute Cave: This unusual cave is certainly one of Guilin's major scenic attractions. Inside this vast cavern are fantastic stalagmites and stalactites, earning it the name of "Nature's Art Palace."
Trunk Hill: Regarded as the symbol of Guilin, the Elephants Trunk Hill has had its name for hundreds of years. Its appearance looks like a giant elephant sucking water from the Li River with its trunk.
||Guilin - Lijiang River Cruise
- Yangshuo - Departure (Breakfast,
In the morning, the tour guide will pick
you up from your hotel and then transfer to the Zhujiang Pier.
A cruise along the Li River to Yangshuo is an unforgettable
experience. You will see, limestone peaks, bamboo rafts, small
villages, steep cliffs, fishing cormorants and graceful bamboo
groves along both banks. Lunch is served on board. The cruise
journey ends at Yangshuo and takes 4 hours.
Disembark your ship when arriving Yangshuo. Have a stroll over
the West Street of Yangshuo. There are some optional Yangshuo
tours available at your own expense: bamboo rafting on Yulong
River; tour to Silver Cave; watching cormorants catching fishes;
countryside tours by bike; visit village and a family to get
some ideas of the local farmers' lifestyle.
This tour requires your departure flight not ealier than 19:30
Hotel Accommodation For This Tour
Please send us an email and provide the information
below so that we can quote precisely for the above tour.
1. The number of adults and the number of children in your party.
If there are children under 12 years, they can enjoy the preferential
2. Your approximate travel date.
3. The code of the tour that you are interested in. Each tour has
a code, you can find it above - at the top of the page where the
4. Hotel choice for your tour (luxury or standard or comfortable
5. If you would like us to tailor make a new tour for you that is
different from the above tour, please let us know your requests.
Tour Price Inclusion
1. Hotel accommodation: The hotel is based
on two persons sharing one twin standard room with private facilities.
2. Meals: Daily American or Chinese breakfast at the hotel, Chinese
lunch or dinner in local Chinese restaurant as specified in the
3. Private Transport: Private transport between airport or railway
station and hotel and all the sights by air-conditioned vehicle.
The above private guided tour is for you exclusively. No other participants
will be in your group and you will not take part into any tours
of others on land services.
4. Entrance tickets: The main entrance tickets for the sights mentioned.
5. Guiding service: All normal sightseeing tours in each city with
English-speaking guide and admission fees where applicable.
6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. We
highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance
from you country of origin.
1. Visa Fees: Charge of obtaining your visa
to enter China.
2. Charge of arrival and departure: The international or domestic
air / train charge of arrival and departure.
3. Single Room Supplement: Should a twin room is needed by a single
guest, supplement of the twin room will be charged.
What is single supplement? - The hotel
is based on double occupancy. If the visitor travels alone or the
number of the travelers is odd (such as 3, 5, 7...), who stays in
one single room has to pay the single room supplement. As the hotel
is on double occupancy.
4. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry,
drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities or sightseeing,
overweight baggage charges or meals not indicated, ect.
5. Optional Programs: Optional programs which are not specified
in the above itinerary.
6. Tips to guides and drivers: Depending on their service, it's
up to you, entirely voluntary.