Tours >> Guilin
Tour Packages >> Longsheng Trip
3 Days China Travel To Guilin, Yangshuo
And Longsheng Longji Rice Terraces
Tour Code: GLT_03
||Arrival of Guilin - Longsheng
Upon your arrival in Guilin,
our tour guide will meet you at Guilin airport. After
claiming your luggage, you will easily find our guide
holding a welcome sign with your name on it. Drive 2.5
hours to Longsheng by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Stay tonight in hotel in Longji. (Dinner)
This tour requires your arrival time not later than 15:00
|| Longji - Guilin
Visit the Dragon-Back Terraced Fields
and villages of Miao, Yao People. Back to Guilin in the
afternoon. Visit the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant
Terraced Fields: They were first built in the Yuan
dynasty and completed in the Qing dynasty by Zhuang people.
The terraced fields are built along the slope winding
from the riverside up to the mountaintop, with the highest
place of an elevation of 885m and the lowest 380m.
Flute Cave: The largest and most impressive cave in
Guilin, you will see many beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
Trunk Hill: Situated majestically at the southeast
of Guilin city and west bank of Li River, Elephant Trunk
Hill is regarded as the symbol of Guilin landscape.
||Guilin - Li River Cruise
- Yangshuo - Departure (Breakfast,
Drive 1 hour to Zhujiang Pier and cruise
down the Li
River to Yangshuo
which takes 3-4 hours. Enjoy the most beautiful landscape
in China, have lunch on board. Disembark your ship when
arriving Yangshuo. Transfer to Guilin airport for your
departure, end of service.
This tour requires your departure flight not ealier than
Hotel Accommodation For This Tour
Please send us an email and provide the information
below so that we can quote precisely for the above tour.
1. The number of adults and the number of children in your party.
If there are children under 12 years, they can enjoy the preferential
2. Your approximate travel date.
3. The code of the tour that you are interested in. Each tour has
a code, you can find it above - at the top of the page where the tour
4. Hotel choice for your tour (luxury or standard or comfortable hotels).
5. If you would like us to tailor make a new tour for you that is
different from the above tour, please let us know your requests.
Tour Price Inclusion
1. Hotel accommodation: The hotel is based on two
persons sharing one twin standard room with private facilities.
2. Meals: Daily American or Chinese breakfast at the hotel, Chinese
lunch or dinner in local Chinese restaurant as specified in the itinerary.
3. Private Transport: Private transport between airport or railway
station and hotel and all the sights by air-conditioned vehicle. The
above private guided tour is for you exclusively. No other participants
will be in your group and you will not take part into any tours of
others on land services.
4. Entrance tickets: The main entrance tickets for the sights mentioned.
5. Guiding service: All normal sightseeing tours in each city with
English-speaking guide and admission fees where applicable.
6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. We highly
recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from you
country of origin.
1. Visa Fees: Charge of obtaining your visa to enter
2. Charge of arrival and departure: The international or domestic
air / train charge of arrival and departure.
3. Single Room Supplement: Should a twin room is needed by a single
guest, supplement of the twin room will be charged.
What is single supplement? - The hotel
is based on double occupancy. If the visitor travels alone or the
number of the travelers is odd (such as 3, 5, 7...), who stays in
one single room has to pay the single room supplement. As the hotel
is on double occupancy.
4. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry,
drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities or sightseeing, overweight
baggage charges or meals not indicated, ect.
5. Optional Programs: Optional programs which are not specified in
the above itinerary.
6. Tips to guides and drivers: Depending on their service, it's up
to you, entirely voluntary.