>> Guilin Trips >> Packaged Guilin Tour >> Longsheng Trip
3 Days China Travel To Guilin, Yangshuo
And Longsheng Longji Rice Terraces
Tour Code: GLT_03
||Arrival of Guilin - Longsheng
Upon your arrival in Guilin,
our tour guide will meet you at Guilin airport. After
claiming your luggage, you will easily find our guide
holding a welcome sign with your name on it. Drive 2.5
hours to Longsheng by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Stay tonight in hotel in Longji. (Dinner)
This tour requires your arrival time not later than 15:00
|| Longji - Guilin
Visit the Dragon-Back Terraced Fields
and villages of Miao, Yao People. Back to Guilin in the
afternoon. Visit the Reed Flute Cave and the Elephant
Terraced Fields: They were first built in the Yuan
dynasty and completed in the Qing dynasty by Zhuang people.
The terraced fields are built along the slope winding
from the riverside up to the mountaintop, with the highest
place of an elevation of 885m and the lowest 380m.
Flute Cave: It is 500 meters long and takes about fifty minutes to explore. The cave is the most visited karst cave in Guilin, located 5 kilometers in the northwest of the city. Inside the cave are a number of fantastic stalagmites, stalactites, stone curtains, stone pillars, and stone flowers. There are 77 stone inscriptions in the cave covering many years of China's storied history.
Trunk Hill: It lies on the western bank of the Li River in the southeast of Guilin, where the Peach Blossom River joints the Li River. Elephant Hill is one of the most visited attractions in Guilin and is regarded as the symbol of the city. The hill is a lump of rock with a large hole in it, shaped like a huge elephant drinking water from the river.
||Guilin - Li River Cruise
- Yangshuo - Departure (Breakfast,
Drive 1 hour to Zhujiang Pier and cruise
down the Li
River to Yangshuo
which takes 3-4 hours. Enjoy the most beautiful landscape
in China, have lunch on board. Disembark your ship when
arriving Yangshuo. Your Guilin tour ends with a drop at the airport in time to board your flight home.
This tour requires your departure flight not ealier than
Hotel Accommodation For This Tour
Please send us an email and provide the information
below so that we can quote precisely for the above tour.
1. The number of adults and the number of children in your party.
If there are children under 12 years, they can enjoy the preferential
2. Your approximate travel date.
3. The code of the tour that you are interested in. Each tour has
a code, you can find it above - at the top of the page where the
4. Hotel choice for your tour (luxury or standard or comfortable
5. If you would like us to tailor make a new tour for you that is
different from the above tour, please let us know your requests.
Tour Price Inclusion
1. Hotel accommodation: The hotel is based
on two persons sharing one twin standard room with private facilities.
2. Meals: Daily American or Chinese breakfast at the hotel, Chinese
lunch or dinner in local Chinese restaurant as specified in the
3. Private Transport: Private transport between airport or railway
station and hotel and all the sights by air-conditioned vehicle.
The above private guided tour is for you exclusively. No other participants
will be in your group and you will not take part into any tours
of others on land services.
4. Entrance tickets: The main entrance tickets for the sights mentioned.
5. Guiding service: All normal sightseeing tours in each city with
English-speaking guide and admission fees where applicable.
6. Insurance: China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance. We
highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance
from you country of origin.
1. Visa Fees: Charge of obtaining your visa
to enter China.
2. Charge of arrival and departure: The international or domestic
air / train charge of arrival and departure.
3. Single Room Supplement: Should a twin room is needed by a single
guest, supplement of the twin room will be charged.
What is single supplement? - The hotel
is based on double occupancy. If the visitor travels alone or the
number of the travelers is odd (such as 3, 5, 7...), who stays in
one single room has to pay the single room supplement. As the hotel
is on double occupancy.
4. Personal Expenses: Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry,
drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities or sightseeing,
overweight baggage charges or meals not indicated, ect.
5. Optional Programs: Optional programs which are not specified
in the above itinerary.
6. Tips to guides and drivers: Depending on their service, it's
up to you, entirely voluntary.